GCC is currently expanding and in need of experienced personnel to assist senior management. This position will entail direct supervision and assistance in training of our Technical Representatives. Direct sales and cold calling for business are not required.
No applications will be considered unless applicant has the required experience as noted below.
- A minimum of 5 or more years direct supervisory experience in oil and gas chemical treatments with focus on corrosion, saltwater disposal/injection, bacteria control, paraffin/emulsion/solids control, and CO2/H2S removal
- A BS degree is preferred, but is NOT required
- Must be able to investigate production problems and correctly identify and apply chemical treatments needed for both prevention and resolution of problems.
- Must be technically proficient and be able to troubleshoot problems, conduct evaluations for new business, and write chemical treatment recommendations
- Work duties will be based primarily onshore, however, there may be some offshore work required
- Position will require minor travel with infrequent over-night stays required.
- Must possess a clean driving record and pass DOT physical and drug/alcohol screen
Starting salary will be commensurate with experience. Generous benefits package including quarterly bonuses/profit sharing, 401K, company provided vehicle, expense account, and more.