No applications will be considered unless applicant has the required experience as noted below.
- A minimum of 3 plus years direct technical experience in oil and gas chemical treatments with focus on corrosion, saltwater disposal/injection, bacteria control, paraffin/emulsion/solids control, and CO2/H2S removal
- Must be able to install products, repair an assortment of chemical injection pumps, collect and prepare samples for lab analysis, and complete computer generated reports.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and chemically treat problems such as emulsion/BSW in oil
- Must be technically proficient and able to write monthly reports and recommendations
- Work duties may require some offshore work in US Gulf of Mexico and some overnight stays will be required.
- Must possess a clean driving record and pass DOT physical and drug/alcohol screen
Starting salary will be commensurate with experience. Generous benefits package including offshore pay, quarterly bonuses/profit sharing, 401K, company provided vehicle, expense account, and more.